How Do 10 Zombie Audio Books Sound?
It looks as if one of the top indie publishers of Zombie fiction have inked a deal with the devil, Audible.com to release 10 of their printed works in Audio Book format! [note: I don’t actually believe that Audible.com is evil or the devil, it just sounded good.]
So which 10 books can we look forward to
seeing hearing in the near future?
- “The Infection” by Craig DiLouie
- “The Killing Floor” by Craig DiLouie
- “Ex-Heroes” by Peter Clines
- “Ex-Patriots” by Peter Clines
- “Twilight of the Dead” by Travis Adkins
- “After Twilight: Walking with the Dead” by Travis Adkins
- “Acheron” by Bryon Morrigan
- “The Undead Situation” by Eloise J. Knapp
- “Hissers” by Ryan Thomas
- “Domain of the Dead” by Iain McKinnon
- “Valley of the Dead” by Kim Paffenroth
I’ve loved the idea of Ex-Heroes for quite some time and have heard nothing but greatness concerning Domain and Valley of the Dead. Now I sadly don’t see Day by Day Armageddon listed but I’m sure that it’s only a matter of time!
[via: Quiet Earth.]