TRAILER: Trapped Dead (PC)
Trapped Dead is a Zombie game coming out for the PC in the first quarter (supposedly February) of 2011. It’s one of those 3/4th view PC games that I used to play for hours on end and almost makes me regret that I barley play video games these days, let alone PC games which I’ve been mostly avoiding for awhile. There are a lot of zombie games out these days though this one looks like it could very well be hours of mindless point and click fun!
Our story takes place in the early 80s in a small town names Hedge Hill near Kansas City, Missouri. The sowing of a new genetically modified type of corn caused the existence of a new virus which mutated through the natural food chain. A dog bite of an infected animal caused a local outbreak of the virus which rapidly infected the inhabitants of the idyllic provincial town. Mike and Gerald, two college boys, are thrown into the middle of a terrifying horror scenario. Having pulled over to a gas station near Hedge Hill during what was meant to be an enjoyable road trip, they are unaware of the virus which has already reached the gas station and its staff…
Trapped Dead is a tactical real time strategy game in the tradition of the genres classical evergreens. Players control their characters in a 3rd person isometric view through a mature Zombie survival scenario inspired by the successful Horror movies of the early 80s.
- Terrifying, cinematic game atmosphere
- Appealing tactical gameplay with numerous shock- and surprise
- Highly detailed locations such as mall, jail, scrap yard & many more
- Different playable characters with unique abilities
- Thrilling on- and offline multiplayer co-op mode for up to 4 players
- Interactive and dynamic game environment including various traps
- Manifold weapons, gadgets and other items
- Tons of Zombies 🙂