When you think The Walking Dead I’m sure you think of Telltale’s AMAZINGLY well done The Walking Dead games. Well now Activition is going to be putting their own version out and with titles under the Call of Duty franchise under their belt clearly they can do no wrong with such an amazingly well done franchise right?
What the hell are these screenshots supposed to tell us? I mean the concept and description of the game sound awesome but seriously its a snooze fest on the initial images. I suppose only time will tell but this is one I’m not too excited about quite yet.
• An engrossing single player campaign that lets players experience the world of The Walking Dead through the eyes of fan-favorite, Daryl Dixon.
• A unique style of gameplay that blends first-person action with resource management for a focus on surviving the undead nightmare.
• Authentic character design and frighteningly realistic animations. Norman Reedus (Darryl) and Michael Rooker (Merle) provide the voice of their characters. Walkers look, move and react to sights, sounds and smells just the way that they do in the hit television show.
• An emphasis on survival – every threat needs to be assessed and every situation analyzed. Players will choose whether to stay and fight while risking a gruesome death or using stealth to avoid the undead. Resources are scarce and scattered; gamers will have to not only ration supplies, but carefully consider their food, medical needs, ammunition, and other goods as survival in the game is based upon wit and intellect more so than simple, sheer skill.
• Decisions matter as Daryl will encounter a slew of characters that can help or hurt him in a variety of ways; whether or not they accompany him is completely up to the player and represents just some of the major decisions that will constantly be made.
• Terminal Reality’s using their proprietary Infernal Engine and wealth of experience to create an amazing experience for both fans and newcomers alike.
Category: Zombie News