Well here’s a game in the works that has a pretty high expectation for itself. It’s going to be a FPS that will take place on both the PC and MAC. It’s in early stages but claims to be following the world that Romero built and be a fun play. If they can do everything they are looking to do and up the graphics a little (this is an early example) it could prove to be a fun game!
Deadly Walkers is a zombie FPS that carries the player in a new dimension of scare. It gives the feel and the breathless emotions of the old zombie movies, like Dawn of the Dead (1978). For the First time ever the player will fight against real zombies, hordes of undead creatures that slowly will surround him. Through the fire weapons the player will be able to mutilate and injure their bodies, but only shooting to their head he will kill them.
Through the eyes of a special forces soldier, the game tells the story, of an apocalyptic plague spreading in the city of London. Nobody knows what is happening in the city, why people are dying, why they are becoming undead creatures. All is has happened so fast, the day after an important meeting of the Laboratory for Disease Control. London is now in quarantine and nobody can escape out from this terror.
The army has been destroyed by the plague, the player is one of the last soldiers fighting this war. The colonel has ordered to find the biological data of the plague and take the blood of the zombie number 0, the First infected civilian. With his blood the scientists of the Laboratory for Disease Control will be able to make a vaccine against the plague and aid million of people.
- Single mode and online multiplayer with humans vs zombies. (*)
- 3D graphics with real animations in motion capture.
- Actor voices and adrenalinic soundtrack for a terrifying play experience.
- 9 levels to complete through the beautiful city of London.
- Game based on an exciting and full of tension story with NPCs, main and secondary missions.
- Gameplay full of horror, gore and death.
- Hordes of zombies for a terrifying and breathless action.
- Powerful fire weapons to enjoy the zombies destruction experience.
- Tons of achievements to unlock.
- Worldwide leaderboard of the best players.
- Text subtitles in 5 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian).
- 100% DRM free.
(*) Multiplayer mode is subject to the Kickstarter campaign success.
You can follow the game’s progress on the Deadly Walkers Website.
Category: Zombie News