Live in New Orleans or will be near it on April 20th 2013? Well there is a New Orleans Zombie Walk that you should clearly be in attendance for! It’s one of the first that we’ve heard about this year so of course we’re happy to share it with you!
Come walk with the dead for a night of zombie themed bar hopping. You and hundreds of your closest undead friends will amble, stagger, and shuffle from bar to bar, drinking well, having fun, and raising the dead along Magazine Street. You also get a great shirt and a portion of the proceeds go to help the Louisiana and Jefferson SPCA!
4:00-5:30pm – Registration at Balcony Bar, 1104 Harmony.
5:30-6:30pm – Rendezvous, 3101 Magazine.
6:45-7:45pm – Tracey’s Pub, 2604 Magazine.
8:00- Till – Apocalypse After Party at Half Moon, 1125 St. Mary.
Late registration, events, prizes for best costume & more!
Online: Only $20 until March 1, 2013 | $25 registration from March 1,2013 through April 19, 2013
At Event: $30
- Dead Synchronicity for Nintendo Switch will be launched on November 21st. - November 16, 2017
- (SPOILERS) The Walking Dead Q&A — Andrew Lincoln (Rick) - October 24, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Daniel Sharman (Troy) - September 13, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Colman Domingo (Strand) - September 12, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – “Hybrid-Horror Rocks My Brain” - August 19, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Writing a Series” - July 29, 2017
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Nazi Zombies Reveal Panel – San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 25, 2017
- AMC Releases Fear the Walking Dead Comic-Con Poster - July 19, 2017
- R.I.P. George A. Romero - July 16, 2017
- Would You Want A Fourth Book In The ‘ As The World Dies’ Trilogy? - May 5, 2017