What happens when a 20-something vegetarian gets turned into a zombie? In the award-winning comedy short Summer of the Zombies, vegetables, not people are the victims — at least for zombie protagonist Summer.
The idea of a zombie eating veggies is visually comic, but it’s the storyline that makes Summer fun. After attacking her housemate for the ingredients of his healthy power shake, Summer sets out into the world, only to find herself ostracized by more traditional flesh-eating zombies. Will Summer ever fit in? Stick with it, the payoff is hilarious.
Summer of the Zombies was written and directed by Ashleigh Nichols and Eddie Beasley, featuring original music by Brock Frye.
- There’s A New ‘Zombie Wedding’ On The Horizon - September 25, 2013
- Zombie Zombie Zombie App Trailer - September 23, 2013
- In Atlanta GA From November 1st To 3rd 2013? Walking Dead Walker Stalker Convention! - September 6, 2013
- 5 Facts You “Didn’t Know” About Zombies Video - September 4, 2013
- Exclusive Look And Interview With ‘Zombie Wills’: Be Legally Prepared for the Zombie Horde - August 15, 2013
- Wash Up for the Zombie Apocalypse with Resurrect - July 8, 2013
- Neal Adams Walking Dead #1 Cover Art for Comic Con NYC Revealed - June 21, 2013
- Short Film: Home - June 11, 2013
- Fanboys Vs Zombies Free To Read Online! - June 6, 2013
- Don’t Miss ‘In The Flesh’ Starting June 6 on BBCA — Watch the First 3 Minutes Now! - June 5, 2013