What’s Cargo About
Stranded in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, a man sets in motion an unlikely plan to protect the precious cargo he carries: his infant daughter.
Directed by Ben Howling & Yolanda Ramke
Produced by Ben Howling, Yolanda Ramke, Marcus Newman, Daniel Foeldes
Our Cargo Review
The most poignant, human zombie movie I’ve ever seen, Cargo is six and a half minutes of sheer genius.
A short film devoid of dialogue, it manages to encapsulate everything a zombie movie should through action and expression alone.
Stop what you’re doing, and watch it right now.
- Book Review: ‘The Way Of All Flesh’ - April 28, 2014
- Cargo Short Film Review - August 21, 2013
- Original Zombie Mugs Review and Interview with the Creator - July 24, 2013
- Flesh Code, Vol I Review - May 8, 2013
- Dead Stop Review - April 23, 2013
- Atticus for the Undead Review - April 15, 2013
- The Trip Review - April 1, 2013
- Zombie Plague Review - March 1, 2013
- Joe & Me Review - January 14, 2013
- A Zombie Apocalypse Review - November 12, 2012