Love The Walking Dead? Love Breaking Bad? Who doesn’t? Furthermore, what the hell are you doing on this site if you don’t?
The good people at College Humor obviously share my opinion and have created a mash up of the two shows where Walter White is responsible for creating the zombie outbreak. It’s great, but maybe not as far fetched as you might believe.
Rumors have abounded as of late that the two shows actually take place within the same universe and that careful clues have been hidden like little nerdly Easter eggs. Ever see the blue meth in the saddlebag of Merle’s motorcycle? Makes you wonder…
- Fur Where There Was No Fur Before…A Joe McKinney Interview - April 10, 2014
- Real ‘The Walking Dead’ Themed Beer Now With Brains! - April 3, 2014
- An Edited ‘The Walking Dead’ To Go Into Syndication - March 28, 2014
- Holy Custom Zombie Wedding Cake Toppers! - March 24, 2014
- ‘Cargo’ Review - March 14, 2014
- Zombies In The Landscape Art Project - March 11, 2014
- Holiday Artwork From Rob Sacchetto to Die For…You Actually Might Have To - December 17, 2013
- An Interview with Christopher Moore on Holidays, Zombies and Squirrel Porn. - December 12, 2013
- Would You Eat A Horse? What About A Giant Zombie Horse Cake?! - November 19, 2013
- What If… Walter White Was Behind ‘The Walking Dead’s Zombie Outbreak? - October 25, 2013