I can’t help but get excited about this film even though I can’t find an official synopsis quite yet just a rough one that I found on Bloody-Disgusting. Basically the premise is that the zombie apocalypse came and went. Humanity survived and we’ve all returned to normality. Of course since we as a society can’t let things lie a billionaire decided that the best therapy for dealing with what happened to his family oh so many years ago at the hands of the undead was to open a zombie safari theme park to hunt down the undead.
Talk about therapy in style!
Of course when power goes out nothing can hold the undead at bay.
Total rip-off? Yes.
Do I care? Not at all!
This sounds like a total blast and needs to be released yesterday!
- Dead Synchronicity for Nintendo Switch will be launched on November 21st. - November 16, 2017
- (SPOILERS) The Walking Dead Q&A — Andrew Lincoln (Rick) - October 24, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Daniel Sharman (Troy) - September 13, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Colman Domingo (Strand) - September 12, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – “Hybrid-Horror Rocks My Brain” - August 19, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Writing a Series” - July 29, 2017
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Nazi Zombies Reveal Panel – San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 25, 2017
- AMC Releases Fear the Walking Dead Comic-Con Poster - July 19, 2017
- R.I.P. George A. Romero - July 16, 2017
- Would You Want A Fourth Book In The ‘ As The World Dies’ Trilogy? - May 5, 2017