Marriage is full of difficult questions, the least of which involve zombies. Till death do us part? How do the undead fit into those vows? Are the dead trying to part you and your love? Or are the two of you planning on cutting a few parts off death? Well, now you can make your stand and statement with your wedding cake topper.
I’ve been to my share of weddings and I’ll be honest, I’ve see some truly awful, I mean AWFUL, customized cake toppers. I’m all for expressing yourself, I mean it’s your day, so do you. But what the hell does a giraffe with a unicorn head say about you and your love? Anyway, I digress. As with most things in life, if you add zombies it becomes exponentially better. So why not do that with your wedding cake?
Head on over to www.fundeliver.com, upload a few pictures and get yourself a customized zombie-themed cake topper complete with chainsaw.
- Fur Where There Was No Fur Before…A Joe McKinney Interview - April 10, 2014
- Real ‘The Walking Dead’ Themed Beer Now With Brains! - April 3, 2014
- An Edited ‘The Walking Dead’ To Go Into Syndication - March 28, 2014
- Holy Custom Zombie Wedding Cake Toppers! - March 24, 2014
- ‘Cargo’ Review - March 14, 2014
- Zombies In The Landscape Art Project - March 11, 2014
- Holiday Artwork From Rob Sacchetto to Die For…You Actually Might Have To - December 17, 2013
- An Interview with Christopher Moore on Holidays, Zombies and Squirrel Porn. - December 12, 2013
- Would You Eat A Horse? What About A Giant Zombie Horse Cake?! - November 19, 2013
- What If… Walter White Was Behind ‘The Walking Dead’s Zombie Outbreak? - October 25, 2013