Been wondering how to mix your love of wine with your love of the undead? Think Geek has you covered with what is one of the best wine bottle holders that I’ve seen to date!
Two things best stored underground: dead bodies and wine. Now most wine underground is stored in an actual wine cellar, but there’s no reason you couldn’t put it 6 feet under. And then, in case of zombie apocalypse your wine will resurface along with whomever you’ve got buried there, and y’all can have a lovely drink together. Just remember the first time your zombie friend says “Braaaaains” that bottles also make excellent bats when aimed at undead skulls.
Set out this Zombie Hand Wine Bottle Holder the next time you have an intimate get-together or a party. From what we can tell, it should fit most bottles (all Turleys, Magnums, and most Champagnes are right out), and is guaranteed to liven-up any gathering.
- Zombie Hand Wine Bottle Holder
- Holds one wine bottle
- Velour bottom keeps zombie from scratching up your nice furniture
- Capacity: One bottle up to 3 3/8″ diameter
- Materials: Polystone resin
- Dimensions: 10″ tall X 9″ deep x 6″ wide
- Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
Available at Think Geek.
- Dead Synchronicity for Nintendo Switch will be launched on November 21st. - November 16, 2017
- (SPOILERS) The Walking Dead Q&A — Andrew Lincoln (Rick) - October 24, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Daniel Sharman (Troy) - September 13, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Colman Domingo (Strand) - September 12, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – “Hybrid-Horror Rocks My Brain” - August 19, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Writing a Series” - July 29, 2017
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Nazi Zombies Reveal Panel – San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 25, 2017
- AMC Releases Fear the Walking Dead Comic-Con Poster - July 19, 2017
- R.I.P. George A. Romero - July 16, 2017
- Would You Want A Fourth Book In The ‘ As The World Dies’ Trilogy? - May 5, 2017