This is Artist/Animator Brad Constantine checking in from deep within H1Z1 wildlife headquarters.
Let me start out by saying that I LOVE Halloween, and all the fun that goes with it. I like looking at things that are right on the edge of spooky and funny at the same time. With that in mind, I have come up with zombified versions of our favorite creatures from H1Z1, including (spoiler) the new Hog with the long pointy teeth.
The images below are perfect for printing out, and decorating your favorite office, cubicle, dorm room, locker, or just to line that favorite bird cage you have. I had so much fun drawing these, as it let me channel my inner Mad Magazine/Garbage Pail Kids vibe. Plus, I got to try a new Cintique tablet for this…very nice.
On the flip side, we are crazy busy here, plugging away on the new content for Early Access. Shawn and Shaun and Sarge and myself are now incorporating the new mo-cap data into the game, and it’s a lot of stuff to process. Hang in there just a wee bit longer, and we promise it will be worth all of the wait. Remember, we are making this game just for YOU, and we won’t settle for second best when it comes to you and your FUN. Keep your feedback and new ideas coming in; we read every one we get.
All of us in development wish you and yours a safe and Happy Halloween!
(animatus digitalis zombicus)
Enter a world that has been overrun by zombies and other survivors for years since the H1Z1 virus was first encountered! This is not a hoax! This is the Apocalypse! Fight for your life against those infected and against the brutality of others as you attempt to live and see another day. Every moment is borrowed time with one question to answer… Will You Survive?
The H1Z1 infection that has ravaged the world and left in it’s wake a handful of survivors that live in constant fear- fear for their survival from the elements, each other, and ZOMBIES! Set in a post-apocalyptic world, H1Z1 is a zombie survival MMO where thousands of players must strategically align with friends and against enemies in order to survive death and infection.
- Dead Synchronicity for Nintendo Switch will be launched on November 21st. - November 16, 2017
- (SPOILERS) The Walking Dead Q&A — Andrew Lincoln (Rick) - October 24, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Daniel Sharman (Troy) - September 13, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Colman Domingo (Strand) - September 12, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – “Hybrid-Horror Rocks My Brain” - August 19, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Writing a Series” - July 29, 2017
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Nazi Zombies Reveal Panel – San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 25, 2017
- AMC Releases Fear the Walking Dead Comic-Con Poster - July 19, 2017
- R.I.P. George A. Romero - July 16, 2017
- Would You Want A Fourth Book In The ‘ As The World Dies’ Trilogy? - May 5, 2017