Want to know someone who loves ‘The Walking Dead’ more than you and is willing to make some free time to show their love? Let me introduce you to the project that Morbid Malignant has put together where he compiles all of the major stats about the show in 41 rock solid informational images.
“Back in December after The Walking Dead’s mid-season finale, I decided to begin rewatching the series from the beginning and I wanted to take notes on a few things. So, I did.. and I kept track and continued updating my notes up until the Season 5 finale and after that was over, I updated them one last time.
After that, I made a series of infrographs covering just about anything you could ever think of from characters with the most human kills to characters with the most walker kills.. individual graphs for most of the main characters in the series, who gets the most kills in each season and if you can believe it, even more.”
- Dead Synchronicity for Nintendo Switch will be launched on November 21st. - November 16, 2017
- (SPOILERS) The Walking Dead Q&A — Andrew Lincoln (Rick) - October 24, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Daniel Sharman (Troy) - September 13, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Colman Domingo (Strand) - September 12, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – “Hybrid-Horror Rocks My Brain” - August 19, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Writing a Series” - July 29, 2017
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Nazi Zombies Reveal Panel – San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 25, 2017
- AMC Releases Fear the Walking Dead Comic-Con Poster - July 19, 2017
- R.I.P. George A. Romero - July 16, 2017
- Would You Want A Fourth Book In The ‘ As The World Dies’ Trilogy? - May 5, 2017