According to a recent poll from YouGov it seems that zombies are somehow not the top reason that Americans think will be the end of the world.
I hope you were sitting down for that because I was shocked to think that anyone else out there would believe that anything but the undead will bring about the end times.
Here’s a breakdown of the top reasons on why we’re all going to die at once someday.
If you were more curious as why we were all going to die based on political party…
…and it even has it broken down by race.
It’s sure as Hell going to surprise a few of you when a zombie starts munching on your leg one of these days…
- Dead Synchronicity for Nintendo Switch will be launched on November 21st. - November 16, 2017
- (SPOILERS) The Walking Dead Q&A — Andrew Lincoln (Rick) - October 24, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Daniel Sharman (Troy) - September 13, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Colman Domingo (Strand) - September 12, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – “Hybrid-Horror Rocks My Brain” - August 19, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Writing a Series” - July 29, 2017
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Nazi Zombies Reveal Panel – San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 25, 2017
- AMC Releases Fear the Walking Dead Comic-Con Poster - July 19, 2017
- R.I.P. George A. Romero - July 16, 2017
- Would You Want A Fourth Book In The ‘ As The World Dies’ Trilogy? - May 5, 2017