I do my best not to let myself get suckered in by teaser trailers, I really do. The fact that they almost never tell you anything useful about the product they’re selling is a bit of a turn-off for me. However, I would be lying if I didn’t admit that this new teaser trailer for the Ash vs Evil Dead didn’t have me more excited than it has any right to. I mean, it’s twenty seconds of drops of blood falling off a chainsaw and a single spoken word. And yet, it promises so much: Action, gore, deadites, dismemberment, and comedy. Credit where credit is due, whoever put this teaser together really knows the audience it’s catering to. I know that, despite my best efforts, they’ve got me hooked and wanting more.
Ash vs Evil Dead is slated for “this fall” on Starz.
- Card of the Dead: Game Review - August 3, 2015
- Board Game Review: Student Bodies - July 13, 2015
- Bringing the Dead to Life: 6/30/15 - June 30, 2015
- Michonne Mini-Series announced by TellTale Games! - June 21, 2015
- Garden Warfare 2 Announced - June 20, 2015
- First teaser trailer for Ash vs Evil Dead - June 6, 2015
- Zombicide Black Plague and expansion announced - June 3, 2015
- The Walking Dead: The Prison - June 2, 2015
- Telltale bringing more The Walking Dead goodness - May 25, 2015
- Bringing the Dead to Life: 05/18/15 - May 18, 2015