A simple camping holiday for a former ex-military officer, looking to rebuild his relationship with his teenage daughter, suddenly turns into a fight for survival in a world devastated by the undead.
Separated from his daughter, he must lead a small, ragged team of survivors, build a camp, scavenge for supplies and try to stay alive, all while trying to track her down.
The game features a non-linear storyline with moral choices on despair, commitment and sacrifice.
Turn-based sandbox zombie survival simulation: farm, hunt, negotiate, romance.
Manage a team of survivors, build a camp and scavenge for supplies Deal with depression, infection and starvation while trying to survive Non-linear storyline with moral choices that have lasting consequences Optional combat system / auto resolve feature for VN fans with several thousand words of combat mini-stories.
The game is available for Windows: the free demo is available for everyone at www.winterwolves.com. Registration is only US$14.99, and may be handled online from the company’s web site.
- ‘iZombie’ To Return In April - November 28, 2016
- New Funko ‘Resident Evil’ Figures! - November 24, 2016
- The Always Amazing Godmachine Has Released A ‘Night Of The Living Dead’ Poster With Grey Matter - November 23, 2016
- ‘Train To Busan’ Is Heading To The States! - November 22, 2016
- The Walking Dead‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Nabs a Critics’ Choice Award Nomination - November 17, 2016
- New Deleted Scene from ‘Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season’ - November 16, 2016
- ‘Z Buster and the Dancing Zombies’ Teaser - November 11, 2016
- Negan’s ‘The Walking Dead’ S7 Premiere Kills Recreated In Lego! - November 10, 2016
- Get Your Music On With ‘Hear the Living Dead’ - November 9, 2016
- Double Take Is Giving Us 4 New Zombie Comics! - November 8, 2016