The Modern Zombie Taxi Co. is a new and exciting PlayStation VR game that lets you experience zombies in a completely new way. As seemingly the last human on earth, you take on the task of driving these brain-eating (and tea-drinking) bodies to their chosen destination – but you better do it the RIGHT WAY!
The Modern Zombie Taxi Co. allows you to get up-close with the zombies in a fun and quirky way as they bounce around in your car, shamble about, and (poorly) drive around town. You’ll find that some zombies have very particular requests for their taxi ride, and they will make sure to tell you all about them as they careen about inside your car and invade your personal space. If they get too close, you can always just punch them off using your own hands with one-to-one tracking using the DualShock 4 wireless controller and PlayStation Camera!
The Modern Zombie Taxi Co.: Because zombies have to get to the pub somehow.
- ‘iZombie’ To Return In April - November 28, 2016
- New Funko ‘Resident Evil’ Figures! - November 24, 2016
- The Always Amazing Godmachine Has Released A ‘Night Of The Living Dead’ Poster With Grey Matter - November 23, 2016
- ‘Train To Busan’ Is Heading To The States! - November 22, 2016
- The Walking Dead‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Nabs a Critics’ Choice Award Nomination - November 17, 2016
- New Deleted Scene from ‘Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season’ - November 16, 2016
- ‘Z Buster and the Dancing Zombies’ Teaser - November 11, 2016
- Negan’s ‘The Walking Dead’ S7 Premiere Kills Recreated In Lego! - November 10, 2016
- Get Your Music On With ‘Hear the Living Dead’ - November 9, 2016
- Double Take Is Giving Us 4 New Zombie Comics! - November 8, 2016