This Saturday, members of the Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition team meet up to play the very best community maps created with Dying Light Dev Tools. The event will be streamed live on Twitch, starting at 10:00 AM PT.
“We said on many different occasions how much we enjoy playing maps created by our fans, but now the time has come to show it.” – summarizes Michal Napora, community manager. – “There’s so much variety and ingenuity in there, even more so since we added co-op and PvP support. One more thing: we will be making select maps available on consoles, and we will play some of them this Saturday !”
Techland will reveal a comprehensive list and release date of community maps for consoles in a separate announcement.
The stream will begin Saturday, January 23rd, at 10 AM PT. Watch it live on our official channeltwitch.tv/techland
Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition launches February 9, 2016 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One and will be available boxed and digital. Players who already have the base version of the game will be able to buy expansion Dying Light: The Following individually as downloadable content. All the buying options are detailed on the official website.
- ‘iZombie’ To Return In April - November 28, 2016
- New Funko ‘Resident Evil’ Figures! - November 24, 2016
- The Always Amazing Godmachine Has Released A ‘Night Of The Living Dead’ Poster With Grey Matter - November 23, 2016
- ‘Train To Busan’ Is Heading To The States! - November 22, 2016
- The Walking Dead‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Nabs a Critics’ Choice Award Nomination - November 17, 2016
- New Deleted Scene from ‘Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season’ - November 16, 2016
- ‘Z Buster and the Dancing Zombies’ Teaser - November 11, 2016
- Negan’s ‘The Walking Dead’ S7 Premiere Kills Recreated In Lego! - November 10, 2016
- Get Your Music On With ‘Hear the Living Dead’ - November 9, 2016
- Double Take Is Giving Us 4 New Zombie Comics! - November 8, 2016