Techland’s Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Editionwill expand its game world with a brand-new region more than twice the size as the original game. On top of new characters, enemies and quests, the new map — called Countryside — is bringing in new environments, locations and secrets, some of which players can see in the trailer released today.
‘We made sure the new region is full of diverse environments that allow for both driving and free-running. We’ve added lots of little details that tell various apocalyptic stories if you look closely, and placed rewarding secrets for the most inquisitive’ – reveals producer Tymon Smektala. – ‘We’re also proud to confirm that despite the much bigger map and many visual enhancements, the system requirements for PC players remain exactly the same .’
Last week Techland unveiled a map of the new region through its #TweetForSpeed campaign — the interactive map can be viewed here . Furthermore, in the latest stream which can be viewed here , the developers confirmed that select community maps will be coming to console versions of Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition.
- ‘iZombie’ To Return In April - November 28, 2016
- New Funko ‘Resident Evil’ Figures! - November 24, 2016
- The Always Amazing Godmachine Has Released A ‘Night Of The Living Dead’ Poster With Grey Matter - November 23, 2016
- ‘Train To Busan’ Is Heading To The States! - November 22, 2016
- The Walking Dead‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Nabs a Critics’ Choice Award Nomination - November 17, 2016
- New Deleted Scene from ‘Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season’ - November 16, 2016
- ‘Z Buster and the Dancing Zombies’ Teaser - November 11, 2016
- Negan’s ‘The Walking Dead’ S7 Premiere Kills Recreated In Lego! - November 10, 2016
- Get Your Music On With ‘Hear the Living Dead’ - November 9, 2016
- Double Take Is Giving Us 4 New Zombie Comics! - November 8, 2016