· Raybjörn Character DLC
· Frostbjörn Character DLC
· A behind the scenes making-of video
· 5 additional versus levels
· Raz from Psychonauts, reincarnated as Raz-ombie!
The Xbox One version will be released later this year and besides the added content it will have Xbox One specific features such as Hero Stats, where you can measure your progress with your friends and unlockable achievement wallpapers.
Of course all the content from the Majör Update (like Oink the unicorn pig!) will be in the mix as well. If you’re new to Zombie Vikings, or just want to take another look at it, check out the Xbox One trailer below.
About Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- ‘iZombie’ To Return In April - November 28, 2016
- New Funko ‘Resident Evil’ Figures! - November 24, 2016
- The Always Amazing Godmachine Has Released A ‘Night Of The Living Dead’ Poster With Grey Matter - November 23, 2016
- ‘Train To Busan’ Is Heading To The States! - November 22, 2016
- The Walking Dead‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Nabs a Critics’ Choice Award Nomination - November 17, 2016
- New Deleted Scene from ‘Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season’ - November 16, 2016
- ‘Z Buster and the Dancing Zombies’ Teaser - November 11, 2016
- Negan’s ‘The Walking Dead’ S7 Premiere Kills Recreated In Lego! - November 10, 2016
- Get Your Music On With ‘Hear the Living Dead’ - November 9, 2016
- Double Take Is Giving Us 4 New Zombie Comics! - November 8, 2016