Sydney, Australia, February 18 th 2016: Monsters have taken over the planet and are munching on humans, plants and pretty much anything that lives and breathes. The world is in turmoil and only a true hero with excellent aim and shooting skills can save humankind from extinction. Monster Smash Squadhas hit the iOS® & Google Play™ digital app stores, courtesy of mobile game developer and publisherRazmobi, and you are tasked to lead an elite squad of characters on a mission to take out the creeps.
Using an arsenal of cool weapons your objective is to take out different types of zombies, beasts, ghouls and goblins. Select your weapon, take aim and pull the trigger to watch your bullet penetrate enemies, bounce off walls and even kill multiple monsters using a single shot. Destroy them all before bullets run out, and perfect headshots give bonus points, and are awesome to watch in slow motion Matrix-style!
Monster Smash Squad features 150 exciting levels across 3 chapters with more to come. 11 hero characters and 23 different types of monsters are included, and it takes skill and talent to prevail as obstacles continuously hinder your way. Bombs, black holes, spike balls, logs and rotating platforms add fun to the challenge, and ultra-cool nukes are available that kills every monster in sight.
Monster Smash Squad is an uber-cool arcade game with great graphics, cool effects, great audio and plenty of monsters to kill. In-app upgrades are available enhancing the play and the base download is available free. Get busy saving the world!
Monsters Smash Squad is available from here:
- ‘iZombie’ To Return In April - November 28, 2016
- New Funko ‘Resident Evil’ Figures! - November 24, 2016
- The Always Amazing Godmachine Has Released A ‘Night Of The Living Dead’ Poster With Grey Matter - November 23, 2016
- ‘Train To Busan’ Is Heading To The States! - November 22, 2016
- The Walking Dead‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Nabs a Critics’ Choice Award Nomination - November 17, 2016
- New Deleted Scene from ‘Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season’ - November 16, 2016
- ‘Z Buster and the Dancing Zombies’ Teaser - November 11, 2016
- Negan’s ‘The Walking Dead’ S7 Premiere Kills Recreated In Lego! - November 10, 2016
- Get Your Music On With ‘Hear the Living Dead’ - November 9, 2016
- Double Take Is Giving Us 4 New Zombie Comics! - November 8, 2016