Plants. Zombies. Flinging goats. Metallic butts. We’ve come to expect nothing less from the graphic novelizations of the Plants vs Zombies series, and this latest foray in pencil and ink keeps that witty spirit alive and well.
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare is the lovely hardcover that collects issue #1 – 3 of the Garden Warfare saga and it tells the story that leads up to the game, Garden Warfare 2, which is out now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
In a nutshell, the evil Dr. Zomboss is back this time with plans to take over the friendly town of Neighborville using stolen future technology and a whack-load of brain-hungry zombies. It’s up to our usual heroes, Nate and Patrice (with the help of Uncle Dave and their future selves), to save the day.
The humour alone makes any and all of the PvZ ventures a good time for both kids and immature adults alike, and the fast-paced story certainly helps move things along quickly enough to enjoy this graphic novel in less than an hour. So pick this one up and don’t be afraid to laugh out loud at the ridiculous situations and campy humour – we won’t judge you.
- ‘iZombie’ To Return In April - November 28, 2016
- New Funko ‘Resident Evil’ Figures! - November 24, 2016
- The Always Amazing Godmachine Has Released A ‘Night Of The Living Dead’ Poster With Grey Matter - November 23, 2016
- ‘Train To Busan’ Is Heading To The States! - November 22, 2016
- The Walking Dead‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Nabs a Critics’ Choice Award Nomination - November 17, 2016
- New Deleted Scene from ‘Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season’ - November 16, 2016
- ‘Z Buster and the Dancing Zombies’ Teaser - November 11, 2016
- Negan’s ‘The Walking Dead’ S7 Premiere Kills Recreated In Lego! - November 10, 2016
- Get Your Music On With ‘Hear the Living Dead’ - November 9, 2016
- Double Take Is Giving Us 4 New Zombie Comics! - November 8, 2016