“Fear the Walking Dead” will air its second season of 15 episodes in two parts, beginning with the first of seven episodes on Sunday, April 10th at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT. The remaining eight episodes will air later in 2016. The series, which delivered the highest-rated first season of any series in cable history among total viewers and all key demos in live+3 ratings, is executive produced by showrunner Dave Erickson, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert and stars Kim Dickens as Madison, Cliff Curtis as Travis, Frank Dillane as Nick, Alycia Debnam-Carey as Alicia, Ruben Blades as Daniel, Mercedes Mason as Ofelia, Lorenzo James Henrie as Chris and Colman Domingo as Strand.
The series began production on season two [in December] in the Baja peninsula in Mexico at Baja Studios, home to some of the greatest ocean-set films in recent years. Season one left off with Madison, Travis and their extended family taking temporary shelter in Strand’s gated estate overlooking the Pacific Ocean. As civil unrest continues to grow and the dead take over Los Angeles, Strand prepares to escape to “Abigail,” his large yacht moored offshore.
Immediately following “Fear the Walking Dead” on Sundays at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT will be “Talking Dead,” hosted by Chris Hardwick, which will continue its tradition of welcoming cast, producers and celebrity guests to the couch to talk about the newest episode of “Fear.”
- ‘iZombie’ To Return In April - November 28, 2016
- New Funko ‘Resident Evil’ Figures! - November 24, 2016
- The Always Amazing Godmachine Has Released A ‘Night Of The Living Dead’ Poster With Grey Matter - November 23, 2016
- ‘Train To Busan’ Is Heading To The States! - November 22, 2016
- The Walking Dead‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Nabs a Critics’ Choice Award Nomination - November 17, 2016
- New Deleted Scene from ‘Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season’ - November 16, 2016
- ‘Z Buster and the Dancing Zombies’ Teaser - November 11, 2016
- Negan’s ‘The Walking Dead’ S7 Premiere Kills Recreated In Lego! - November 10, 2016
- Get Your Music On With ‘Hear the Living Dead’ - November 9, 2016
- Double Take Is Giving Us 4 New Zombie Comics! - November 8, 2016