AMC’s fan favorite chilling and tension-filled original series, “FEAR THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON” arrives on Blu-ray™ + Digital HD and DVD on December 13 from Anchor Bay Entertainment. “Fear the Walking Dead”, executive produced by showrunner Dave Erickson, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert and starring Kim Dickens as Madison, Cliff Curtis as Travis, Frank Dillane as Nick, Alycia Debnam-Carey as Alicia, Rubén Blades as Daniel, Mercedes Mason as Ofelia, Lorenzo James Henrie as Chris and Colman Domingo as Strand, premiered its critically acclaimed second season on Sunday, April 10th with the second half of the season debuting on Sunday, August 21st.
Living in the same universe as “The Walking Dead,” “Fear the Walking Dead” Season 1 explored a blended family who watched a burning, dead city as they traversed a devastated Los Angeles. In Season 2, the group aboard the Abigail is unaware of the true breadth and depth of the apocalypse that surrounds them; they assume there is still a chance that some city, state, or nation might be unaffected — some place that the Infection has not reached. But as Operation Cobalt goes into full effect, the military bombs the Southland to cleanse it of the Infected, driving the Dead toward the sea. As Madison, Travis, Daniel, and their grieving families head for ports unknown, they will discover that the water may be no safer than land.
“FEAR THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON” introduces new cast members including Dougray Scott (“Heist”, Mission Impossible II),Arturo Del Puerto (Ride Along), Daniel Zovatto (It Follows), Veronica Diaz (“Criminal Minds”, Blaze You Out), Danay Garcia (Supernatural), Carlos Segura (The Sale of Paradise) and Alfredo Herrera (Dios, Inc.).
Featuring 15 episodes from the epic second season, as well as bonus features including audio commentaries, deleted scenes, Inside and Making of Pieces and so much more, the Blu-ray and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $79.99 and $69.98, respectively.
Flight 462 Webisodes
Q&A with Cast and Creative Team from PaleyFest LA 2016
Inside “Fear the Walking Dead”
The Making of “Fear the Walking Dead”
“Fear the Walking Dead” Season 3 premieres on AMC in 2017.
FEAR THE WALKING DEAD: Season 2 DVD Extra
Madison talks to Travis about her concerns over Chris’ behavior
- ‘iZombie’ To Return In April - November 28, 2016
- New Funko ‘Resident Evil’ Figures! - November 24, 2016
- The Always Amazing Godmachine Has Released A ‘Night Of The Living Dead’ Poster With Grey Matter - November 23, 2016
- ‘Train To Busan’ Is Heading To The States! - November 22, 2016
- The Walking Dead‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Nabs a Critics’ Choice Award Nomination - November 17, 2016
- New Deleted Scene from ‘Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season’ - November 16, 2016
- ‘Z Buster and the Dancing Zombies’ Teaser - November 11, 2016
- Negan’s ‘The Walking Dead’ S7 Premiere Kills Recreated In Lego! - November 10, 2016
- Get Your Music On With ‘Hear the Living Dead’ - November 9, 2016
- Double Take Is Giving Us 4 New Zombie Comics! - November 8, 2016