Drunk or Dead. Crazy indie zombie shooter. You have to be drunk to survive.
Drunk or Dead is a VR game that was made on 48-hour nonstop Christmas VR game jam by a group of 8 indies.
You are caught by zombie apocalypse caused by a virus, which affects only sober people. If you want to stay alive, you have to drink alcohol and shoot zombies.
Drinking has its own mechanics. If you are close to sober you shoot accurately. When you get more drunk, your accuracy drops, but time begins to run slower.
You have a scale that measures your drunkenness (also HP because you get sober when zombies hit you). If you get too drunk or too sober – you loose.
When you kill zombies you get points, amount of which depend on your drunkenness level.
Drunk or Dead is already on Steam Greenlight. Developers plan to polish the game and release it on January 10.
Here is greenlight link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=825145252
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018