The 4D Candle is the perfect way to set the scene when playing Resident Evil 7: Biohazard™. With the scent of the Baker House Mansion, it enhances the horrifying experience – especially when playing in VR. This official Capcom product is made in the UK, has an SRP of £10/€12/$14 and comes in a metallic case with a burn time of around 25 hours.
Ben Grant, of Numskull said: “Contrary to earlier reports that jumped the gun a little, the candle definitely does not smell of blood. However, it does manage to represent the scent of the Baker House Mansion, adding to the horror, fear and adrenaline you get whilst playing the game – especially in VR.”
“This Official 4D candle is specifically tailored to the game and will help make you feel like you’re actually standing in the abandoned plantation house, to enhance the gaming experience,” added Stefano Barolo, of Capcom.
Other products in the Resident Evil™ range includes a snapback, a selection of t-shirts, a heat reactive mug, keyring, and leather wallet.
Visit www.numskull.co.uk for more information on stockists.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018