SYFY CELEBRATES GEORGE A. ROMERO’S BIRTHDAY WITH 12 HOUR
‘NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD’ MARATHON ON FACEBOOK LIVE
— Tune in on Syfy’s official Facebook page February 4 starting at 11:30 AM/10:30c —
Zombie movie lovers can pay tribute to the master of the genre, George A. Romero, this Saturday, February 4, when Syfy’s official Facebook page plays host to a Facebook Live marathon of his 1968 seminal horror classic, Night of the Living Dead. Honoring Romero’s birthday, the film will play continuously for 12 hours at https://www.facebook.com/Syfy/ starting at 11:30 AM/10:30c. In addition to the Facebook Live marathon, fans can watch a late-night viewing on air, on Syfy at 11:42 PM/10:42c.
In Night of the Living Dead, radiation from a fallen satellite causes the recently deceased to rise from the grave and seek the living to use as food. Several people barricade themselves inside a rural house in an attempt to survive the night and discover that these hordes of relentless, shambling zombies can only be killed by a blow to the head. Originally released as an independent horror film, Night of the Living Dead has become a cult classic, redefining the term zombie and spawning numerous sequels and imitators.
Fans can join in on the undead social media conversation with #LivingDeadMarathon.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018