Christian Serratos walks through The Walking Dead Attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood. Just guess…how many times does she scream?
Universal Studios Hollywood has unlocked the iconic “Don’t Open, Dead Inside” doors to usher in its all-new The Walking Dead permanent daytime attraction, based on AMC’s top-rated television series and the most-watched show in cable television history. This newly enhanced venture takes the highly sought-after experience from a seasonal, limited time offering to an exciting 365-day opportunity, raising the bar for themed walk-through attractions. To ensure authenticity of the attraction, Universal Studios Hollywood partnered with The Walking Dead’s creative team, including Greg Nicotero and KNB Efx to develop prosthetics, utilize original molds, and painstakingly apply paint and detailing to attraction walkers. The integral involvement of the creative team not only inspires the emotional connection fans experience, it is among the attraction’s key distinguishing characteristics that define it as a living representation of the show.
Coupled with authentic walker make-up effects, sophisticated animatronic walkers, substantially more detailed set design and costuming, and highly recognizable props replicated from the series, The Walking Dead attraction delivers an uncompromised realistic environment that brings guests even further into the most-watched show in cable television history. The Walking Dead attraction is located within an entirely new, custom-built structure, situated within an expansive building complex just inside the theme park’s main entry. Due to the intense nature of this experience, the attraction is not recommended for guests under the age of 13.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018