After two Zombiefest events in Dying Light: The Following –Enhanced Edition, the competition between the Survivors and the Night Hunters is tied 1:1. In the newly announced Zombiefest #3 (March 31st – April 3rd), players will finally have a chance to deal the final blow to the opposing team. For the duration of the event, the Be the Zombie gameplay goes into the fan-favorite Hyper Mode, which means greater strength and immensely improved motor skills for both sides.
All “Zombiefest #3” participants will be awarded a Gold-tier weapon. Additionally, shortly after the eventspecial ranks for both the victors and the defeated will be introduced to reflect the final result.
Fans can track the cumulative score of Hunters and Survivors live atdyinglightgame.com/bounties . The new ranks will be active for 3 weeks. The event runs from March 31st, 12 PM to April 3rd, 11:30 PM (Pacific Time). All players across PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One can take part.
The Steam version of Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition is now 60% off. VisitBuy.DyingLightGame.com for more details about all ongoing sales.
- Dead Synchronicity for Nintendo Switch will be launched on November 21st. - November 16, 2017
- (SPOILERS) The Walking Dead Q&A — Andrew Lincoln (Rick) - October 24, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Daniel Sharman (Troy) - September 13, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Colman Domingo (Strand) - September 12, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – “Hybrid-Horror Rocks My Brain” - August 19, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Writing a Series” - July 29, 2017
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Nazi Zombies Reveal Panel – San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 25, 2017
- AMC Releases Fear the Walking Dead Comic-Con Poster - July 19, 2017
- R.I.P. George A. Romero - July 16, 2017
- Would You Want A Fourth Book In The ‘ As The World Dies’ Trilogy? - May 5, 2017