Vertigo Games and Jaywalkers Interactive today announced that Arizona Sunshine, an award-winning and popular VR zombie shooter, will launch in the PlayStation®Store for PlayStation®VR on 27th June 2017, including a new game mode for use with the PS VR aim controller.
Arizona Sunshine’s new game mode on PlayStation®VR challenges players to complete the campaign armed with thirteen new two-handed weapons. While created specifically to provide the best experience when playing with the PS VR aim controller, in line with all of the game’s content, it supports all controllers.
On PlayStation®VR, explore Arizona Sunshine’s post-apocalyptic VR world using teleportation or locomotion (free) movement with any controller, and opt for optimal immersion with the PS VR aim controller or the PlayStation® Move motion controllers to handle your weapons, gear and consumables with real-life movements.
Arizona Sunshine was released on PC on December 6, 2016 and went on to earn sales of more than $1.4M in its first month of release. It was awarded UploadVR’s VR Game of the Year 2016.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018