Dead Age, the tactical zombie horror RPG from Headup Games and Silent Dreams, is now available on mobile. Dead Age drops players right in the middle of a fierce zombie apocalypse, challenging them to rebuild society while fending off undead hordes in tactical turn-based combat. On your search for your sister you’ll also build alliances and fight for survival on a day by day basis.
Initially an Early Access title, Dead Age was developed with the fantastic support of its ever growing Steam community and was continuously improved. From its release in mid-2016 to date, it received a “very positive” overall rating.
You will control a group of survivors, execute dangerous scavenging runs, craft equipment and more. Its round-based battles are inspired by classic RPGs: you can act strategically, use different skills and weapons and even plants bombs and traps.
A zombie-filled world is the least safe place to be, so how will you protect your people?
About Dead Age:
Survive the zombie apocalypse with turn-based combat and permanent death! Manage survivors, go on dangerous scavenging runs, build alliances, craft equipment, make difficult story-influencing decisions, defend your camp against undead hordes and experience non-linear rogue-lite elements. In addition, each new playthrough in this Indie Survival-RPG offers different random missions and survivors to meet.
Just after the zombie outbreak you were fortunate enough to join a group of survivors and hole up in their camp. But that doesn’t set you out of danger! Food supplies are running low, injured survivors must be tended to and materials need to be scavenged to keep the camp intact. The zombie threat increases steadily and gangs of hostile survivors keep you on the defensive.
Another feature of Dead Age is its non-linear story with real in-game consequences. Decisions you make in conflict situations affect the story’s future. You can choose to be a hero and save more survivors, or let them die to stock up on supplies. You can build romance relationships with other survivors or start rivalries that may have disastrous chain reactions. Daily events offer new dangers and situations in which you must make choices that affect the survival chances of your camp. Live long enough, and have a chance to unlock one of the game’s six possible endings.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018