San Diego ComicCon on Friday, July 21st:
11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. iZOMBIE Special Video Presentation and Q&A in Ballroom 20
Everyone’s favorite Zom-Com-Rom-Dram is back! After the heart-stopping events of the iZOMBIE season finale, the secret is out: The public is no longer in the dark about the existence of zombies. With Seattle now under zombie control at the hands of Fillmore Graves, Ravi’s search for a cure and vaccine for zombie-ism is now more dire than ever. Be among the first to get the scoop on what’s in store for Liv and the gang in season four. Join us for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A with series stars Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Robert Buckley, David Anders, and Aly Michalka, as well as executive producers Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright (Veronica Mars).
From Bonanza Productions Inc., in association with Spondoolie Productions and Warner Bros. Television and based upon characters created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred for Vertigo from DC Entertainment, iZOMBIE returns midseason with all-new episodes on The CW.
iZOMBIE: The Complete Third Season is available now on Digital and will be released on Blu-ray and DVD this fall. Become a fan of iZOMBIE on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/cwizombie, and follow the show on Twitter at @CWiZombie.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018