In the Fear the Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale, Madison was able to save Broke Jaw Ranch, but barely.
Now, your first hint at what’s to come when Fear returns in September is here thanks to today’s release of the Season 3 Comic-Con Poster.
The Fear the Walking Dead Comic-Con panel, moderated by Chris Hardwick, will take place Friday, July 21 at 11:15AM PT and will feature cast members and show creators.
In addition, AMC will also be present at MLK Park with a fan activation for fans of The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead. The sprawling outdoor activation space will feature interactive experiences Thursday July 19 through Saturday, July 22 from 11AM to 7PM PT.
Fear the Walking Dead returns Sunday, September 10 at 9/8c on AMC.
- Dead Synchronicity for Nintendo Switch will be launched on November 21st. - November 16, 2017
- (SPOILERS) The Walking Dead Q&A — Andrew Lincoln (Rick) - October 24, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Daniel Sharman (Troy) - September 13, 2017
- (SPOILERS) Fear the Walking Dead Q&A — Colman Domingo (Strand) - September 12, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – “Hybrid-Horror Rocks My Brain” - August 19, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Writing a Series” - July 29, 2017
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Nazi Zombies Reveal Panel – San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 25, 2017
- AMC Releases Fear the Walking Dead Comic-Con Poster - July 19, 2017
- R.I.P. George A. Romero - July 16, 2017
- Would You Want A Fourth Book In The ‘ As The World Dies’ Trilogy? - May 5, 2017