Game developer and publisher Pixel Wonder has confirmed the official release of Crisis Action VR, a new VR FPS available on Steam VR. Crisis Action VR offers HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and keyboard-and-mouse options, so players are able to kill zombies or fight against real people using whatever tools they prefer.
Crisis Action VR offers multiple kinds of gameplay so any VR fan can find a mode that matches their gaming tastes. Prefer to destroy zombie hordes with a team? Versus mode offers both a Player vs. Bots option and a Player vs. Player option for when you want to kill your friends. More of a solo gamer? Story mode takes players through a richly developed world on the brink of total zombie apocalypse. Players must find the cause of the sudden mutations, face the onslaught of infectees, and fight their way to safety.
Crisis Action VR is available to download globally from Steam VR for $29.99. Pixel Wonder has also confirmed that the game will soon be available on other VR platforms as well.
About Crisis Action VR:
Crisis Action VR is a multiplayer co-op FPS VR game. It is set in a zombie-infected city in which players have to explore different terrifying locations, search for clues about the infection, and battle for survival.
The game offers single-player challenge and co-op multiplayer collaboration, which supports up to four players.
- The Ultimate Feeling of Horror: The silent office, the gloomy lab, the slowly opening elevator door, the fast-approaching undead, the splattered blood: all of these terrifying elements almost seem real when paired with VR technology. In Crisis Action VR, players are immersed in an incredibly detailed horror atmosphere, provoking a genuine fear that will leave players desperate for survival and eager to play more. Integrated with several independent stories and scenarios, players will confront different challenges that test a variety of skills, including zombie slaying and space decryption.
- FPS Experience in Virtual Reality: Explore a variety of unknown areas from a first-person perspective, enjoy the rush of barely surviving a battle, and experience the creeping tension of an all-too-quiet room. Crisis Action VR features a wide variety of weapons, allowing players to battle with their favorites to fight the undead. In addition to guns and other standard FPS weaponry, the game provides melee attack options for players who prefer a close-range fighting style.
- Real-time Confrontation Strike: Crisis Action VR offers five competitive battle maps. Players can choose to fight for the Blue or Red team, or they can invite friends to square off against other players.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018