With its big zombie update, indie game Header Goal VR: Being Axel Rix is transitioning from early-access to full release. It’s available on Steam and Oculus platforms on August 17th.
It’s enough with the training, now It’s time to face the real challenge for Axel Rix who is a young, talented but notoriously big-headed soccer player. A desperate alien intrudes on Axel’s life and threatens him with destroying the world unless Axel accepts to go back with him to his planet.
What does the new update offer for VR gamers?
- The story of Axel Rix goes on and takes a turn after he meets Agent S.C.A.R.Z who is an alien.
- In addition to the training episode there is brand new zombie episode including 10 chapters.
- Zombies! FYI: They can dance.
- A Boss Fight
- Balls: Burning, freezing, exploding and moving like missiles.
- Now Axel has “Bazooka Head”. His head turns into a bazooka firing cannon balls.
- Traps, holes, destructible objects
- And so much fun!
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018