The highly anticipated mid-season premiere Fear the Walking Dead season three will premiere on Sunday, September 10 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT with two back-to-back episodes on AMC.
Episode 309: Minotaur
In the aftermath of the Clark family’s actions, new leadership assumes control of the Ranch. Daniel assists Lola in the distribution of water.
Written by: Dave Erickson, Mike Zunic
Directed by: Stefan Schwartz
Episode 310: The Diviner
With the Ranch dangerously low on resources, Madison and Walker leave in search of a solution. Nick and Alicia struggle to keep the peace.
Written by: Ryan Scott
Directed by: Paco Cabezas
Episode 311: La Serpiente
Following the rekindling of an old friendship, a mission is launched to replenish the Ranch’s water supply by seeking the help of another community.
Written by: Mark Richard, Lauren Signorino
Directed by: Josef Wladyka
In the second half of Fear the Walking Dead season three, the Clarks and Ottos have secured an uneasy truce with the Nation. Former enemies must find a way to survive together. Tension mounts at Broke Jaw Ranch as their militia is decimated, resources are scarce and the Dead are encroaching. The Gonzalez Dam, a source of life, is a larger prize to the south. Strand has hit rock bottom and needs a partner to harness the world’s only currency if he is going to be resurrected. Meanwhile, Daniel has become el soldado again and bides his time in service to Lola and the dam, but hasn’t given up the ghost of Ofelia.
The #2 drama on cable, and #4 cable series overall, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by showrunner Dave Erickson, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert, and stars Kim Dickens as Madison, Frank Dillane as Nick, Alycia Debnam-Carey as Alicia, Colman Domingo as Strand, Ruben Blades as Daniel, Mercedes Mason as Ofelia, Danay Garcia as Luciana, Sam Underwood as Jake Otto, Daniel Sharman as Troy Otto, Lisandra Tena as Lola Guerrero and Michael Greyeyes as Qaletqa Walker.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018