ARZombi is an interactive horror experience made with ARKit where your own home becomes the center of a zombie apocalypse. More than just an augmented reality tech demo, ARZombi requires you to reinforce your doors and windows while marauding zombies (and possibly predatory groups of humans) try to break through. Protect your barricades, grab the closest weapon, and save your home from being a zombie all you can eat buffet! Eat pizza (but not after midnight), drink energy drinks, and slay the undead who dare to dirty up your brand new sheepskin rug!
Crank the tension up to 11, hit full throttle to 88mph, and send those pesky zombies back to the dirt from whence they came.
￼ARZombi is an experience like never before made by a small team of self-funded horror enthusiasts. Spot the numerous 80’s Easter eggs and modern pop culture references we’ve littered around the game, and stay tuned for our Story Mode and multiplayer game in future updates where you and a friend can protect your home together and work as a team to kick some zombie butt!
ARZombi is set to launch this fall the moment IOS11 is released and will be one of the first ARKit titles out on the App Store.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018