Merge Games Ltd., a privately-owned video game publisher and distributor, and Still Running, a Finnish independent game studio, are delighted to announce the release of The Walking Vegetables; a mad-cap, top-down 80s shooter.
A twin-stick shooter, The Walking Vegetables sees players battling mutated zombie fruit and vegetables. Armed initially with a simple pistol, players can upgrade their arsenal with a myriad of weapons and gadgets they uncover as they take on the lethal legumes.
Journeying between cities players experience double the fire-power by buddying-up with a friend. To save mankind, players will need to defeat end of level vegetable kingpins before progressing to the vegetable-ridden alien headquarters and the formidable mothership.
The game’s content is OVERFLOWING! A single play-through merely scratches the surface on what The Walking Vegetables has to offer. Randomized buildings, sections, enemies, bosses, weapons and items will make every game a completely unique experience. Combine this with the abundance of achievable skills and unlockable goodies and you are guaranteed to stay engaged and entertained for a loooong time!
The Walking Vegetables is out now for PC on Steam and other digital outlets – £6.99, €9.99 and $9.99.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018