Thanks to Collider for sharing the video!
From Madison Square Garden at this year’s New York Comic Con 2017, Chris Hardwick hosts one of the main events, The Walking Dead Season 8 panel. Taking a look at the past seasons, Hardwick, along with crew and stars of the show, celebrate the upcoming release of season 8 and the much anticipated 100th episode.
- Zombies Heading Your Way? This Trio of Vehicles Will Provide Your Escape - January 26, 2018
- Get Ready for “The Last Stand” With the Official Art for the Return of The Walking Dead - January 25, 2018
- The Walking Dead Mid-Season 8 Finale’s Most Talked About Scene - December 15, 2017
- Making of the The Walking Dead’s Mid-Season 8 Finale - December 13, 2017
- The Walking Dead Q&A — Chandler Riggs (Carl) - December 12, 2017
- Inside The Walking Dead’s Mid-Season 8 Finale With the Cast and Creators - December 11, 2017
- Sneak Peek of The Walking Dead’s Mid-Season Finale - December 8, 2017
- The Walking Dead Episode 7’s Most Talked About Scene - December 7, 2017
- The Walking Dead Q&A — Josh McDermitt (Eugene) - December 4, 2017
- The Walking Dead Sneak Peek of Episode 7 - December 1, 2017