Colin Hutton, the sole creator of Zombie Doctor, is proud to announce his new card game launched on Kickstarter on 2nd October and will run until 31st October 2017. The campaign has already gained 50% of its funding in just 10 days.
New Expansion Pack:
Due to popular demand, a Classic Horror Expansion Pack has been added as a new reward. The expansion will be four iconic horror characters that can be mixed with the original characters from the base game, or played with as a standalone game. Pain or Gain Cards from the base game will be needed.
The characters will be:
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- The Mummy
- The Invisible Man
This exclusive set is perfect if you want to see modern zombies clash with classic monsters from a different era! The expansion will come in the same box as the base game. You will only ever be able to get the base game and expansion in one box on Kickstarter.
About the game:
Zombie Doctor is a fun and frantic card-turning game. Amputate, reattach and even swap limbs to stall the zombie infection. Each player chooses to be one of four medical professionals and has several cards laid out to represent their body parts. The game’s unique mechanic is that one side of a card has your healthy limb and if you turn it over, the zombie equivalent is shown.
Players take it in turn to use one of their Pain or Gain cards. The Pain or Gain Cards have the power to help you or hurt others. You can heal limbs with medicine, amputate infected limbs and even use a defibrillator. Do whatever it takes to stay alive!
The winner is the last player to have the infection reach their head! There are many reward tiers available on the Kickstarter campaign, all of which includes a copy of the game and some are Kickstarter exclusives.
Zombie Doctor is being manufactured by Ad Magic, a well- established company who have printed excellent card games such as Cards Against Humanity and Exploding Kittens.
Zombie Doctor’s creator Colin Hutton said, “I’ve always loved the variety of games available on Kickstarter and amazed by the quality of work coming from independent developers. It made sense to seek funding for my game in this very creative and supportive environment. I’m confident Zombie Doctor offers something exciting and easy to play.”
You can view the Zombie Doctor Kickstarter campaign at http://kck.st/2yiPoWC
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018