It’s Humans versus Zombies in the popular free-to-play shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies! Since 2014, millions of players from all over the world have been fighting the undead in countless hours, enjoying the thrill of killing zombies added to the FPS feeling from the original Counter-Strike.
Now, NEXON surprises fans with the highly-anticipated update Studio Mode available for free on PC (Steam) adding creative and building aspects for an unmatched dynamic gameplay experience. Players become true level designers and can ultimately share their maps with friends or enemies to see who will come out on top: Humans or Zombies? Brains over brawn?
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Studio Mode comes with numerous new possibilities to create new levels. Using the Build Scanner License Item, the Build Minigun License Item and the Build Licence 2 Types which combines Scanner and Minigun, players can unite, build or duplicate new hurdles or features for their own levels and either modify the six maps provided with traps, obstacles, hide-outs, enemies and friendly NPCs or get creative to build their very own zombie heaven or hell from scratch.
To celebrate the new update, a fan event is available from November 29 to December 6 where players can receive the Build Scanner License or Build Minigun License.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a Mod for the popular free-to-play shooter Counter-Strike offering competitive PvP and PvE action including content from the original game and all new game modes, maps, weapons, and hordes of Zombies! The game features classic modes like Bomb Defusal and Hostage Rescue alongside zombified game modes from Zombie Shelter survival mode with plundering and base-building, arena battles with waves of monsters and huge bosses, Zombie Escape mode, the ultimate race of humans being chased by a zombie horde, Splash Damage-style vehicle escorting, Zombie Scenario with co-op story missions, and much more. CSNZ is available in Asia since 2013 and was published at October 7, 2014 in Europe. The free-to-play shooter was designed especially for the European market in close cooperation of Valve and NEXON.
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming! - February 19, 2018
- “The Cure is Only the Beginning” in ‘The Cured’ - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of Waxwork’ Issue #2 is Treating Us to the Zombie Apocalypse and More! - February 9, 2018
- ‘Last Rites of the Dead’ is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD via SGL Entertainment - February 8, 2018
- Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches February 13th on Steam - February 7, 2018
- Netflix to Bring Us ‘Les Affamés’ - February 5, 2018
- ‘iZombie’ Season 4 is Coming! - February 2, 2018
- ‘The Last Ones’ is Out on Amazon! - February 1, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Cured!’ - January 31, 2018
- ‘Tanks Meet Zombies’ New Episode is Out - January 30, 2018