Jim Jarmusch’s new zombie comedy The Dead Don’t Die is underway in production with Focus Features. This is the writer-director’s third film with Focus having previously made Broken Flowers (2005) and The Limits of Control (2009) together. Joshua Astrachan and Carter Logan will produce.
The cast is led by many past Jarmusch collaborators including Academy-Award® nominee Bill Murray (Broken Flowers), Adam Driver (Paterson), Academy-Award® nominee Chloë Sevigny (Broken Flowers), Academy-Award® winner Tilda Swinton (Only Lovers Left Alive, Broken Flowers), and Steve Buscemi (Mystery Train), as well as Selena Gomez in her first Jarmusch feature.
Focus Features and Universal Pictures International will distribute the film worldwide. The filmmakers are represented by ICM Partners and Frankfurt Kurnit.
- Photos & Preview Videos from ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Episode 4.10 - August 14, 2018
- Clementine Enters the Last Chapter of Her Journey in the Official Trailer for Telltale Games’ ‘The Walking Dead: The Final Season’ - August 10, 2018
- Puckin’ A! The Zombie/Hockey Comedy ‘Ahockalypse’ Hits VOD/DVD Nationwide on August 17th! - August 7, 2018
- ‘The Walking Dead: The Final Season’ Demo Released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - August 1, 2018
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Renewed for a Fifth Season by AMC - July 31, 2018
- ‘Boy Eats Girl’ Coming to Shudder August 1st - July 27, 2018
- Comic-Con 2018: Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 9 Panel - July 25, 2018
- Comic-Con 2018: Watch the Trailer for ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Season 4’s Second Half - July 24, 2018
- “Chaos” Story Trailer for ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies’ - July 20, 2018
- Comic-Con 2018: New Trailer for Telltale Games’ ‘The Walking Dead: The Final Season’ - July 19, 2018